These essential Jira apps will maximise your teams output fast.
Automatic Subtasks Professional
Create Standard and Sub-tasks issue types automatically, use advanced conditions for automation, user-friendly interfaceGet your 30 days Free trial now
The automatic Sub-tasks Professional add-on is a great addition to your workflow as it speeds up the planning and estimating process.
If you have common sub-tasks for your Scrum stories such as peer review, QA, design, etc, or common sub-tasks for your BAU activities such as analysis, validation, design, etc, then this add-on is going to save your team a great deal of time in your work flow.
This add-on is a more advanced version or our simple automatic-subtasks add-on and it is intended for a more advanced Jira admin user.
-Add standard/sub-task types of child issues for different types of parent issues, including epics!
- Attach several projects to a template of child issues
- Create issues based on conditions: text (description, summary, component, label) or status (changed to in progress, qa, peer review.. etc)
- Attach fields to child issues: assignee, original estimate, story points and version, labels from parent.
- Automation status via execution log
- Chat with us in real time
Privacy and security
- This app is not part of the Marketplace Bug Bounty Program. Learn more
- This vendor has completed the Security Self-Assessment Program. Learn more
Automatic Subtasks Professional integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer the host application
- Administer Confluence spaces
- Administer Jira projects
- Delete data from the host application
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application